Account Intern at Fadac Resourceswork Fadac ResourcesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-09
Fadac Resources - Our client a leading provider of professional services with expertise in tax, bookkeeping and accounting, regulatory compliance, payroll services and corporate advisory, is in need of an ACCOUNT INTERN in Lagos.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Must be a recent graduate with minimum of ond in accounting or banking and finanace
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
Pay is #20000
Click here to apply
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe