Business Development Intern at Hotels.ngwork Hotels.ngplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-15
Hotels.ng, a hotel booking platform, is in search of a Business Development Intern in Lagos, Nigeria.
About the Role
- Nigeria’s largest hotel booking platform is in search of smart, young people currently in their Pre-NYSC, NYSC, SIWES and lives close to Yaba.
- The aim of this internship is to afford young undergraduates the opportunity to participate in a work environment, learn business lessons, find early mentors that could guide them, and understand the career opportunities that exist in the real world once they have concluded their undergraduate studies.
- This internship has a structured program that was particularly built to help the most qualified candidate grow.
The key role of the intern would include but will not be limited to:
- Coordinate with your supervisor on how to achieve the objective of providing great hotel options/experiences in Nigeria.
- Working with the business team to improve business relationships
- Sourcing for business contacts, and building a relationship with the proposed business contact throughout the prospect's time in the business pipeline.
- Quickly resolving business-related problems that inhibit the work of other departments
- Ensuring that we have the best deal possible on every signed business.
- Reporting daily results and weekly strategies on how to achieve better results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here apply on or before 17th January, 2018.
Note: Please do not apply if you live outside Lagos or you have completed your NYSC because your application will not be evaluated.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe