Creative Content Writers (Intern) at Thrive Media Nigeriawork Thrive Media NigeriaplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-02-28
Thrive Media Nigeria is hiring Creative Content Writers in Nigeria.
We’re a Lagos based media and entertainment startup looking for an adaptable content writer with a social media management role for our online and social network platforms.
We’re looking for a creative content creator for our online and social network platform. This role will include writing vibrant and exciting content for all our platforms. You will also be working closely with the marketing team to help with key social aspects.
You will need to be social media savvy and be up to date with the latest trending topics on all social media platforms. Your role as social media manager will require you to have an understanding of what it takes to make awesome social content and matched with an obsession to do so. You will need to live and breathe all social networks to get our message and our curated content out.
Therefore it is incredibly important that you are able to convey a key message with sharp and digestible text. A linguistic capability is definitely beneficial.
This is an opportunity to enter a transforming sector and to play a key role in shaping a growing organisation. The successful candidate will be expected to be a regular part of marketing discussions and contribute significantly to the success of our social networking app.
- brainstorm weekly pieces and maintain a daily editorial calendar.
- research and understand our readers and be their internal champion
- find creative ways to produce related pieces across many mediums and channels
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- The ability to write without “essaying” and yet be engaging
- The ability to identify the buzz words for each day and write about the most significant
if interested and qualfied, send your application to email@example.com indicating position in the email subject area.
Thrive Media Nigeria
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe