Graphics Design Intern at Ugarsoft - Enuguwork UgarsoftplaceEnuguDate Posted: 2018-04-17
Ugarsoft, an ICT consulting firm in Enugu, is recruiting to fill the position of Graphics Design Intern
- Learn and develop skills in information technology to include, graphic designs, video editor
- Develop skills to design graphics with Corel Draw, Photoshop Illustrator, Adobe Master Collections.
- Assist staff in performing system backup and maintenance functions.
- Perform special projects as determined by the information systems staff.
- Assist in needs analysis for projects; in research for solutions for needs.
- Assist in updating user and technical documentation.
- Assist in managing, maintaining, developing, designing and updating the webpage.
- Assist with the Web Content Management System for our public website.
- Gain hands on practical experience to the full gamut of Help Desk roles and responsibilities.
- The basic target marketing of (product or service).
- Gain substantial knowledge into (our industry/field/product or service)
- Develop planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Increase knowledge of computer skills and technology.
- Develop team-based work competencies.
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with employees.
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with day-to-day business contacts through follow up calls
- Develop interpersonal skills in order to communicate with external clients.
- Undergraduates and graduates.
- Energetic, organized and detailed skilled with today’s technology.
- Active in extra -curricular activities within community and/or campus life.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Independent worker.
- Should reside in Enugu, Nigeria
- The primary incentive in this program is the opportunity to investigate a career opportunity in the IT industry with hands on experience prior to graduation or after graduation. Once completed, the intern will have sufficient knowledge necessary to determine if a career in the IT industry is the right opportunity to pursue.
- You will be participating in actual campaign development and roll out. Pre, present and post activities of the campaign to include but not limited to, actual follow-up and tracking of the campaign results.
- You will work directly with a supervisor to develop campaigns and effectively manage them within the firm.
- You will develop skills vitally important in today’s business environment including team-based interaction, the ability to manage outcome without having direct authority over others, and the capability to aid in the definition and the direction of the local firm’s initiatives.
- You will gain a full understanding of the day-to-day operations of an ecommerce organization.
- Your work schedule will include business management sessions, training classes and marketing sessions with your direct supervisor as well as other managers in the firm.
- On the job training will occur daily at the direction of the intern supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and links to jobs done before to: email@example.com on or before 20th April, 2018 for consideration.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe