HR Intern at Kimberly Ryan - Abujawork Kimberly RyanplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-02-19
Kimberly Ryan, a HR company. is currently hiring a HR INTERN for an International Organisation in Abuja
• Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support to HR generalists and consultants on various projects.
• The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to clients and teammates
• Support with daily administrative tasks
• Assist with Recruitment processes
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Administration of tests and assessments
• Schedule appointments, plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms when needed
• Database Management
• Maintain Client and vendor contact list
• Perform market research on competition
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Assisting in the execution of projects and in delivering on different client briefs.
• Assist in Coordinating training sessions and research in areas of training content
• Assist in the Preparation of proposals and bids.
• Market Research (Assist in developing a sizeable portfolio of clients from various sectors of the economy)
• Client relationship management.
• Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
• Develop current knowledge of HR Compliance, HR Laws and Regulations, and Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field
• Maximise sales revenues from new and existing clients and Business partners
• Identify emerging markets, industry trends and consumers patterns while proactively positioning the organization to benefit from such insight.
• Support with any other duties as may be required
Requirements and Qualifications
• Candidate must possess a bachelor’s Degree (minimum of second class lower division).
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Candidate should possess 0-2 years’ experience
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong work ethic
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with social media campaign/marketing tools is an advantage.
• Fluency in Hausa is an advantage
• Data entry and computer skills a must (excellent knowledge of MS Office Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
How to Apply
if interested and qualfified, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail. Applications should be sent on or before 20th February 2018.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe