Intern Associate at H.C. Bonumwork H.C. BonumplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-24
H.C. Bonum, a Management Consulting Company, is recruiting an Intern Associate in Lagos
- H.C. Bonum is dedicated to equipping Nigerian youth with employable skills that help them excel in the modern workplace.
- The organization runs an annual internship program that is designed to offer successful candidates a temporary twelve-month work experience with the organization, with strong emphasis on supporting them with training and valuable work experience. Interns who successfully complete the twelve-month program are considered for confirmed full time employment opportunities with the organization.
- Interested candidates will be subject to recruitment tests and interviews.
The Intern-Associate is a temporary position responsible for supporting the planning, organizing and execution of consulting engagements and learning interventions for H.C. Bonum clients. The objective of this role is to ensure that client (organization, key contact and learner) satisfaction is maximized through the seamless design and execution of great client experiences and interventions that achieve their desired business objectives.
The scope of this role covers supporting the ownership and management, from start to completion, of all tasks related to assigned customer engagements.These include:
- Planning assigned client engagements once dates have been locked down by the Relationship Manager. Ensuring that invitations for meetings and programs are on the team and client’s calendars.
- Obtaining and reviewing the engagement proposal to develop and discuss the engagement plans with relevant Customer Experience Manager. Ensuring that both proposal and plans are uploaded to the client folder on the team site.
- Working with key client contact to secure venue and other logistical necessities ahead of time. Ensuring that participants in training programs are well prepared to attend and benefit from the learning experience.
- Supporting the Customer Experience Manager and the relationship Manager in providing exemplary service to customers (Business Executives, HR Professionals and Learners) before, during and after programs. Proactively identifying and addressing customer issues.
- Preparing, producing and organizing materials related to client engagements, such as handouts, job aids, presentations, flip charts, surveys, writing materials, feeding, venue, evaluations, attendance sheets etc.
- Conducting research on subjects relevant to our clients
- Assist with the development and implementation of course evaluations and checklists for new and existing programs
- Analyzing evaluations and preparing reports on the client engagements. Providing recommendations for improvements to the customer experience and business results.
- Following up with clients to ensure invoices are issued and fully paid within agreed timelines.
- Looking out for and reporting all referrals and new business opportunities to the Relationship Manager
- Developing relationships with our contacts in the Human Capital Management and Learning and Development departments of client organizations.
- Carrying out any other administrative task assigned.
- Program Schedules, Program Plans, Program Materials, Program Logistics, Program Communication, Paid Invoices, Great Client Relationships; Archived Work-Documents; Research, Satisfied Customers, Week-In-View Reports; Customer Referrals.
- Academic Qualification: Minimum of 2nd Class in an Undergraduate Degree from an accredited University.
- Age Requirements: 22-26 year old.
- Oral and Written Communication
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self & Social Awareness
- Self Confidence & Self Belief
- Willingness to Learn
- Positive Attitude
- Resilient & Resourceful
- Proactive & Self-Starting
- Goal Orientation / Result Focus
- Analytical and Detail Orientation
- Dependability & Reliability
- Work Ethics
- Team Orientation.
If interested and qualified, send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Femi.Salami@hcbonum.com
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe