Intern at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)work Management Sciences for Health (MSH)placeNigerDate Posted: 2018-02-13
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, is hiring an Intern in Niger State.
The key expectations of the M&E Intern’s position is to support the M&E Unit in ensuring that MSH’s M&E system is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to MSH supported facilities, Community Based Organizations, and State M&E Teams.
- Support timely and qualitative data reports to donors and other applicable authorities.
- Support data entry into DATIM, review of DATIM data entries and running of quality checks on same.
- Support the management of project databases
- Support project EMR operations
- Support data quality operations including but not limited to data validation and DQA.
- Support the development and dissemination of project data use products
- Support the tracking of status of accomplishment of deliverables.
- Support the provision of Technical Support to supported health facilities and entities.
- Undertake the filing and safe keep of M&E resource materials, reports, submissions to external audiences, correspondences, meeting reports, training materials and other strategic documents.
- Support the Validation of data in all reporting templates (PMTCT, HTC and ART) monthly for state and USAID
- Any other Duties assigned by the supervisors
Qualifications and Experience
- Postgraduate degree in Statistics, Epidemiology or related field with focus on monitoring and evaluation and/or Biostatistics.
- At least 2 years hand-on-experience in monitoring and evaluation with very good analytical, presentation, communication and reporting skills.
- Significant experience in developing monitoring plans and/or management information systems 2 years of which spent working with NGOs in an African setting.
- Excellent inter-personal, multi-cultural and team building skills.
- Strong computer skills particularly in spreadsheets, database and statistical applications.
- Significant experience working in HIV/AIDS programs in Nigeria.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR reporting systems highly desirable, particularly for HIV Counseling and Testing, prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission, ART and OVC desirable
- Excellent writing skills, oral and written communication skills and fluency in English
Click here for more information and application
Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe