Intern Online Creative Writer At Poshbasework PoshbaseplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-01-23
Poshbase, an online media community for News, Entertainment & Lifestyle, is hiring Intern Online Creative Writer - 2 positions
- Poshbase.com is looking to hire Interns Online Creative Writers to write and produce various projects, News/Non-News Blogs/Video Blogs regularly/daily, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads across multiple channels online/offline.
S/he is required to do the following:
- Sources for breaking and update current news events and items
- Develop original content for News/Non-News reports/stories.
- Develop original content for fiction, nonfiction, and short stories.
- Data entry and updates to Poshase.com.
- Use the written words to express story lines and ideas.
- Write content for Poshbase.com, trade journals, newsletters, forum, blogs and vlog (Online Video Shows).
- Produce content for broadcasts, motion pictures, and other types of performance.
- Develop scripted material for the Web and other communication devices.
- Conduct extensive research on various topics.
- Write outlines and rough drafts.
- Appropriately source and cite resources.
- Edit content for correct spelling and grammar.
- Work with editors to revise and rewrite sections.
- Conduct research and perform extensive fact-checking to obtain factual information
- Research and write articles in a conversational style, which engages readers
- Maintain blogs to keep in touch with fans and readers.
- Conduct Interviews with Upcoming Artists/ Entrepreneurs /Business Owners /Politicians & others in a range of different circumstances.
- To write simply with conversational style
- Build relevant industry contacts to maintain the continues the flow of news, for example, police and emergency services, local council, community groups, health trusts, press officers from a variety of organizations, the general public, etc.;
- Attend press conferences and ask question (lots of questions);
- Work closely with all the other personnel such as the news team, photographers and editors (etc.);
- Post-JAMB (Awaiting Admission) & Undergraduate in a reputable university.
- Must possess Flair & Passion for journalism, writing, PR, communications, and social media activities.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Past experience producing offline/online content as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.)
- Must be between 18 – 23 years old
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Devices – laptops, etc.)
- Residents within Ikota/Ajah/Ibeju Lekki axis are highly preferred.
How to Apply
If interested, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the applied position as the ‘subject’ of the mail
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe