Intern Writer at Heart2World Publishingwork Heart2World PublishingplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2017-10-03
Intern Writer at Heart2World Publishing
In the past 20 months or so, we have successfully ghostwritten scores of books for different clients both here and abroad; published a number of them; and we have excellent feedback to show for it.
Now, Heart2World Publishing seeks an Intern Writer for the following tasks:
1. Book writing: the writer is expected to complete 4 books a month (20 pages each). The titles usually range from business & entrepreneurship, Christian titles, career success, management, leadership.
2. Content curation: the writer is expected to generate quality ideas and content for the Heart2World Publishing blog 3 times a week and to also provide ideas and content to engage the Write-To-Publish Community.
3. Be involved in Product Development: the writer will be actively involved in developing digital products (ebooks and courses) owned by Heart2World Publishing.
4. Transcribing: the writer is expected to transcribe content (audio/video) when made available. This is to help in the content generation process for books.
The writer must :
1. Have research skills.
2. Be extremely creative and open to new ways of doing things.
3. Be disciplined and keep to deadlines and expected submissions.
4. Have active social media presence.
5. Have the necessary tools and gadgets to work with (Laptop, Internet Connection etc.)
This is a PAID internship for three months. You can work from anywhere. Only shortlisted people will be contacted.
If this looks like you,
1. Write a 300-word article on “Your journey so far as a writer and why you think you are the best fit for this role.”
2. Include your Social Media handles, blog (if you have any)
Then, send to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe