Internship Opportunities at XPLOITCLOTwork XPLOITCLOTplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-12
XPLOITCLOT, a digital business solution company, is offering internships in the following business areas,
- Web/ Graphic Designer,
- Social media/ content developer,
- Customer Service / Marketer.
The purpose of this internship program is to help undergraduate and/or graduate students further cultivate their skills through a real-life work experience within a global company. Intern is responsible for, but not limited to the design, development and implementation of materials that support brand strategy, message and vision.
Interns will work closely with departmental head to develop the overall layout and production design for collateral, advertisements, digital assets (campaigns, web artwork, etc.), client presentations, sales proposals and more.
Internship Position Details
- Interns are expected to commit to either a full time or part time internship. A full time internship would require a minimum of 40 hours per week. A part time internship would require a minimum of 20 hours. Both full and part time interns are expected to commit to 12 weeks. Schedule will be determined by individual hiring manager and intern.
- The internship is an unpaid position but with benefits.
Gain experience and exposure, skill development, perspective, supervision, professional courses, on the go earnings, and to provide service to others.
Essential Internship Functions:
- Come to work promptly and regularly
- Be able to take direction, criticism and work well with others
- Project management skills to handle multiple task
- Ability to take initiative, be involved and be creative
- Professional manner and appearance
- Have great attention to detail and still meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Internship Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure that all work meet deadlines and objectives
- Manages various internal projects upon assignment
- Work independently in the possible absence of supervision
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and highly collaborative environment (while having fun!)
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested
- Must be able to work in a PC platform environment
- Proven Leadership in and out of the classroom
- Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative
- Intermediate skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook etc...)
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV/ application letter to email@example.com
NB: applicants should specify area of internship during their application
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe