Quality Control and Support Intern at Shuziawork ShuziaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-12
shuzia.com is the ultimate gospel digital store for gospel music, Christian messages & books for those who believe in God & Jesus christ.
shuzia.com is hiring a Quality Control and Support Intern (QC&S)
Reports directly to the CEO. The QC&S intern is responsible for the quality and esthetics of shuzia products. The QC&S intern follows through a set of processes and procedures to ensure product standards and quality. The QC&S intern will also be responsible for resolution of support issues from customers via phone, messaging or thorough email.
- Responsible for reviewing existing shuzia products for quality and correct information
- Responsible for approving new products for quality and correct information
- Responsible for resolving any intellectual property claims on any products
- Responsible for being first line support to customer via email, messaging and/or phone.
- Responsible to issue disciplinary action when directed for copyright infringement
- The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Work Environment:The employee will work from any of shuzia.com leased office spaces in Lekki Lagos
- Qualified Candidate Must Be:
- A university graduate
- Self-motivated with proven leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web tools.
- Prior experience in customer service is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must have a positive attitude and able to work with little supervision
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, effectively under pressure, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Flexible availability; some customer requests may spill outside traditional working hours
Job Type:Full time internship (40 hours per week, 10 hours per day). Internship will be for six months
and can be converted to full time employee based on performance.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe