Sales And Marketing Intern at Kimberly Ryanwork Kimberly RyanplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-02-19
Kimberly Ryan, a HR company. is currently hiring a Sales And Marketing Intern for an International Organisation in Abuja
• The Sales/Marketing Intern provides support to clients and teammates.
• Ability to work with sales target
• Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and support to HR generalists and consultants on various projects.
• Support with daily administrative tasks
• Assist with Recruitment processes
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Administration of tests and assessments
• Schedule appointments, plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms when needed
• Database Management
• Maintain Client and vendor contact list
• Perform market research on competition
• Clear understanding of marketing and sales functions
• Maximise sales revenues from new and existing clients and Business partners
• Ability to build and managed relationships with client.
• marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Ability to develop sales strategies,
• Awareness of analytical sales tools and proficient with the use of social media
• Identify emerging markets, industry trends and consumers patterns while proactively positioning the organization to benefit from such insight.
• Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
• Representing KR at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Support with any other duties as may be required
Requirements and Qualifications
• Candidate must possess a bachelor’s Degree (minimum of second class lower division).
• Excellent communication skills
• Candidate should possess 0-2 years’ experience
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent computer skills / knowledge (MS Office Excel and PowerPoint) etc.
• Experience with social media campaign/marketing tools is an advantage
• Strong commercial awareness
• A high degree of self-motivation and drive
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
• Passionate about sales and Persistent
• Good Analytical Skills
• Self-driven and resilient
• Marketing Research & Analysis
• Problem Solving & Analysis
• A self-starter
How to Apply
if interested and qualfified, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail. Applications should be sent on or before 20th February 2018.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe