Social Media/Content Internwork Nsana LushplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-09-28
Nsana Lush, an all-natural line of handcrafted organic products for Beard and Skin, is hiring a Social Media/Content Intern in Lagos
- We are seeking a dedicated intern to join our team as a Personal Assistant/ Social Media Content Intern who is very competent at writing, as well as can produce well-tailored, original content daily and for different web platforms. Internship positions are approximately 6 months in duration and work hours are flexible.
- We are in search of smart, young people currently in their undergraduate studies or Pre-NYSC and live within Agungi, Ajah and Epe route respectively.
- Engaging with clients via phone calls, whatsapp and other social media platform.
- Create content that can be shared across various marketing channels.
- Developing content for the blog and social media accounts.
- Create social media posts and respond to inbound inquiries
- Mine social analytics data to improve engagement
- Social media management and email marketing.
- Good communication skills written and oral.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress and social media
- Meticulous with details.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Experience in good photography will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV on or before 20th October, 2017. Using the role you are applying for as the subject of your email and tell us why you think you are a good fit.
Note: Please do not apply if you live outside Lagos, Mainland part of Lagos or if you have completed your NYSC because your application will not be evaluated.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe