Administrative Assistant at FHI 360 - Abujawork FHI 360placeAbujaDate Posted: 2017-10-11
FHI 360, a nonprofit human development organization, is hiring an Administrative Assistant in Abuja.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in arranging travel logistics for department staff, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Handle all photocopying assignments, development and printing of documents and photographs including reproduction of recorded videotapes for the office.
- Assist in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings.
- Assist in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies.
- Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the department.
- Coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the department (as relevant).
- Record minutes of staff meetings and circulate same amongst the staff of the department.
- Assist with production of presentation materials for staff members.
- Coordinate office supplies needs and manage A&T supplies
- Supervise drivers
- Perform any other duties as assigned.Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Report to supervisor on variances and status on regular basis.
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Typing skills.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A good university degree, recognized equivalent or HND with 1-2-years relevant experience
- OND with at least 4-5 years experience
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Click here for more information and application
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information