Administrative Assistant at PwCwork PwCplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2017-10-17
PwC is hiring an Administrative Assistant with at least 2 years working experience.
Roles & Responsibilities• Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and department activities for all members of the Senior Management Team.
• Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and call.
• Sort and distribute mail.
• Answer phone for Partners. Takes message and answer all routine and non-routine questions.
• Assist BU Partners in the management of their schedule.
• Handle confidential and non-routine information.
• Work independently and within a team on special and non-reocurring and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of a Partner, which may include: planning and coordinating, disseminating information, and organizing business unit events.
• Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc
Requirements• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
.• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Must possess a good first degree from reputable University/Polytechnic.
.Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Click here to apply
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information