Administrative Officer at Eczellon Capitalwork Eczellon CapitalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-10-24
Eczellon Capital, an investment bank, is hiring an Administrative Officer in Lagos.
- Coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department.
- Originates, reviews and processes requests for procurement / acquisition of assets, including motor vehicles, furniture, office equipment, consumables and ornaments
- Negotiates the purchase of assets including motor vehicles, furniture, office equipment, consumables and ornaments for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Oversees the arrangement, maintenance, repair, alteration and general housekeeping of general company facility, including office areas, work stations, furniture, fittings and ornaments, with special attention to aesthetics and brand management.
- Maintains, in conjunction with Accounts Department, a comprehensive Asset Register, with details of asset’s useful economic life, maintenance schedule and replacement requirements
- Manages third party contractors, vendor and service providers through development and negotiation of vendor contract and agreements with detailed terms of engagement and fees.
- Supports company business by providing arrangement for in-office meetings and engagements.
- Providing arrangement for business travel requirements, including transportation, accommodation and logistics for all employees
- Creates and manages office filing system, working with all relevant departments to develop and document unique (as may be required) filing systems and procedures
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations, including but not limited to maintaining custody and distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, provision of power and ICT system, provision of office consumables and provision of means for relevant business travel.
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
Corporate Communication, Brand Management & Corporate Services
- Serves as company brand ambassador and corporate communication officer
- Manages the administration of the company’s website ensuring correctness and brand consistency of information thereon
- Responds to enquiries and attends to press releases
- Generates and develops ideas for effective brand placement and enhancement of brand value
- Develops, organizes and manages company events including periodic employee bonding programmes
- Coordinates the production of company branded collaterals and corporate gift items, including identification and negotiation with relevant vendors and suppliers.
Front Office / Reception Management
- Manages the reception area, ensuring the projection of a professional, brand-consistent first impression to visitors.
- Provides support to the human resources department with provision of employee work tools including by not limited to Identity (ID) cards, business / call cards and other similar items
- Assist with recruitment process by contacting candidates and sending feedback
- Coordinates the induction program and facilitates employee on-boarding process
- Collect, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including resumes.
- Creative and Innovative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Well-developed people and interpersonal skills
- Learning and researching
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Advanced research skills
- Analytical skills
- Following instructions and procedures
- Achieving personal work goals and Objectives
- Applying Expertise and Technology (Microsoft Office)
- Good dress sense
- Negotiation skills
- Company, business and personal administration Political awareness and socio-economic trend
- Corporate communication and brand strategy
- Secretarial administration
- Minimum of 2 years in similar roles
How to Apply
Send an email with your CV attached in word or PDF format, and position as email subject
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe