Content Developers at Andelawork AndelaplaceLagos and NairobiDate Posted: 2018-03-22
Andela, an American company that specializes in training software developers, is looking for Content Developers in Nairobi, Kenya and Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
Andela’s Learning department is charged with creating a high quality learning environment that scales with consistency to support Andela’s developers as they move through our Technology Leadership program. We are seeking an experienced Learning Media Producer to support our Fellows in every stage of the Fellowship by providing them with the highest quality learning materials to support their growth.
Specific Key Responsibilities
- Analyze coverage and engagement with learning materials on Andela’s curriculum to identify and close gaps in the learner experience
- Collect, create, curate, and disseminate the highest quality learning materials to our Fellows at every stage of the Fellowship
- Maintain and improve learning materials offered in the Andela curriculum
- Collaborate across departments at Andela to gather, create, and assess the efficacy of our learning materials
- Communicate curriculum & Learning Media updates to the Fellowship weekly to drive engagement and awareness
- Identify the most effective and reputable sources for learning content
Qualifications & Experience
You’re a good fit for this role if you are:
- A lifelong learner with a deep curiosity about what helps people learn best and a demonstrated interest in the current and emerging market leaders in technology learning resources
- A doer who is self-motivated and proactive, obsessed with detail and quality, and personally offended by mediocrity.
- An open communicator who takes ownership of deliverables, communicates ideas, and tests their efficacy with an analytical mindset.
- An expert with Adobe suite production tools (or similar tools for infographic, photo, video, and audio production)
- Proficient with media distribution tools
- Experienced with storytelling, infographic/visual aid creation, can bring ideas to life and convey information in a way that’s very easy to understand.
- Experienced with Video Production (working with advanced cameras, good with light and sound set-up, and post-production)
- A lifelong learner with a passion for improving the quality and experience of self-driven learning for Andela Fellows.
EPIC Values Alignment
Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Click here to apply if interested.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe