Cyber Security Specialist at Deloitte Nigeriawork Deloitte NigeriaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-05-29
Deloitte, a private professional services network, is hiring a Cyber Security Specialist (Fixed Term Contract) in Lagos, Nigeria.
The successful candidate will work with the cyber security team on a fixed term contract to ensure a smooth run of the cyber intelligence centre.
- Perform security assessment and configuration services
- Investigate intrusion attempts and perform initial analysis to determine relevancy and urgency
- Create tickets for alerts that signal an incident and escalate to team lead for resolution
- Run vulnerability scans and reviews vulnerability assessment reports
- Manages and configures security monitoring tools
- Ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators
- Real-time monitoring of third party security feeds, forums, and mailing lists to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the client
- Participate in daily and ad-hoc conference calls as well as compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks
- Document all activities during an incident, provide team lead with status updates and create a final incident report detailing the events and timeline of the incident
Qualifications, Specifications & Experience Required
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.Eng./Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Not more than 30 years’ old
- 1 to 3 years work experience in any of the following areas vulnerability assessment and penetration testing, security operations, network monitoring, incident response, email security, security analytics and deployment or management of security tools such as SIEM, NAC, DAM, WAF, NGFW, UTM etc.
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, OSCP, CISM, CCNA Security, CCNA CyberOps etc.
- MSc in an Information Security is an added advantage
- Applicant must be willing to work an 8 hour shift (day, evening and night time shift)
Click here for more information and application.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe