Data Operator at Drury Industries Limitedwork Drury Industries LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-03-28
Drury Industries Limited, a Manufacture of Aluminium Sulphate,Sulphuric Acid and Fertilizer, is looking to hire Data Operator in Nigeria
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative to promote the free flow of information required for top management strategic planning
- Applicants must be able to liaise with government officials in ministries, state water boards, Ministry of Finance, etc.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with the customers and prepare marketing/sales proposals for collection of contracts/LPO’s
- Ensure payments and deilveries are made promptly
- Applicants must be go getters and possess the ability to close up deals
- Maintain and keep accurate and proper accounting records
- Possession of professional certificates/training will be an added advantage
- Candidates with accounting background and residing in the state capital will be prefered.
- M.Sc, B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Economics, OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting
- Part Qualified ICAN, ACCA, CIMA
- In addition, Deep knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, Microsoft Project is required.
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for efficiency and result driven
- Must have instinct for details and highly dependable
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability
- Ability to deliver company's guldeline on all aspects related to the job
- Trust on product/brand image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required for management/customers decision
- Teem Leadership ability
- Abllity to plan and give prompt feedback for corporate planning
- Must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office packages such Excel, Ms Word, Power Point, etc
- Must be very sharp and possess photographic memory for figures.
Very Attractive package.How to Apply
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Drury Industries Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information