Database Administrator at AXA Mansard Pensions Limitedwork AXA MansardplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-11-07
AXA Mansard is hiring a Database Administrator
- Provide technical support to departmental and end-users.
- Installation, configuration, upgrade and maintenance of database software.
- Creation of databases and database maintenance
- Database backup and recovery
- Performance monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in the appropriate format, and in a timely manner.
- Provide database reports as requested by departmental and end-users.
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security and integrity
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server suite.
- Good understanding of Information Technology infrastructure (networking, servers, application architecture, databases).
- Conceptual thinker, problem-solver, and solution driven.
Click here to apply for this position.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information