Drive Test Engineer at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)work Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)placeNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-01-04
Limited (TTelinno ConsultinCL) specializes in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) is recruiting to fill the position of Drive Test Engineer
- Drive Test and Radio Frequency Optimization on telecommunication service operations. All work deliverables must be in accordance with agreed customer specifications.
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Must understand deliverables and methodology, as agreed with clients.
- Performing Drive Test & Optimization, as well as RF frequency scanning, analysis and reporting for 2G/3G/4G Networks.
- Must possess working knowledge of correct setup and operations of work tools.
- Analysis for network quality and performance related issues.
- Monitor system performance via statistics and drive tests.
- Post Processing of Log Files, using standard industry tools.
- Optimize RF performance by tuning physical and network parameters and related statistics
- Handling all RF related customer complaints, as assigned by customer or Team Lead.
- Conduct acceptance test procedure and output reports according to agreed customer specifications.
- Network Quality assurance regularly monitor data inconsistencies/discrepancies.
- Performs Technical Investigations into topics related to radio network design and
- performance, such as: new type of hardware and new radio planning and optimization tools.
- Work hand in hand with Other RF Optimization Engineers on technical and field support problems arising from sites.
- Used MapInfo to analyze drive tests log files, create thematic maps and other reports.
- B.Sc / H.N.D in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or related fields.
- Required Working Experience:
- 1 to 2 years as a Drive Test optimization engineer
- Experience with optimization in multi-band/ multi-technology scenarios.
- Telecom vendor related certifications are added advantage.
The following are required of the DT & RF Optimization Engineer:
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Ability to work in and with a team lead.
- Excellent knowledge of all or some of the following tools;
- TEMS – Pocket, Investigation, Discovery
- NEMO – Outdoor, Handy, Analyzer.
- Must possess good understanding of key principles of RF technologies, such as;GSM, WCDMA, LTE, especially Call Flow.
- Must possess knowledge of various testing scenarios, tools and methodologies required to perform each.
- Highly analytical in problem solving with ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organizational structure that requires both team work and self-sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Extended travel.
- Extended work hours.
- Extensive work pressure.
- High customer centricity.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV to: email@example.com
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe