Festival Coordinator at EatDrinkwork EatDrinkplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-10-30
EatDrink is hiring a Festival Coordinator.
We’re looking positive self-starters (LOL, that’s what every job description says) with organizational and communication skills. These roles are part time and seasonal. They are also remote for the most part, but you’ll obviously need to be present in Lagos for #EatDrinkFestival
The Festival Coordinator will work in conjunction with us to help execute #EatDrinkFestival and ensure its operations are efficient. The selected applicant will serve as a liaison between the festival team and the participating vendors. Also, this is a paid role.
- Responsible for event tracking information, including (but not limited to): vendor lists and volunteer scheduling.
- Assures that event procedure is followed with regards to vendor requirements
- Perform venue reconnaissance with sponsors and contractors as needed
- Participates in budgeting vendor selection process
- Manage communication all with #EatDrinkFestival vendors. Respond to vendor queries and ensure vendors meet set deliverables.
- Manage vendor check-in and registration on event day
- Work with Nosa & Folly to organize vendor meetings leading up to the festival
- Supervise a team of volunteers and assistants. Responsible for assigning vendor assistants and volunteers to specific event areas.
- Provide on-site support at #EatDrinkFestival
- Manage festival instagram account leading up to the event
- Perform other related work as required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to walk and stand for long period of time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Google Apps Suite, Dropbox and Slack
- Project Management or event experience
- Access to a personal computer
Click here to apply
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe