Financial Lead at LifeBankwork LifeBankplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-23
LifeBank, a platform that makes blood available when and where it is needed in Nigeria to save lives, is hiring a Financial Lead in Lagos.
Function of the Role
The finance Lead is responsible for maintaining the financial health of the organization. He or she must manage the financial and accounting services in order to meet regulatory and statutory obligations. He or she will be tasked with preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and managing company financial operations including but not limited to accounts receivable and payable.
- Help prepare the company budget, and regular cash flow position statements.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Maintain short term cash forecast and develop close understanding of daily and monthly cash flow analysis to aid informed decisions
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts and maintain the purchase order system.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function of the company.
- Carry out other financial administration tasks as assigned by the CEO.
- Assist and oversee the annual Audit
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (cash flow, budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Carry out industry analysis, identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Prepare and present reports to management, board and regulatory agencies as when required
- Perform other managerial duties as assigned
QUALIFICATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Proven 2 years working experience as a Financial Analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Have a deep desire to work in the start up industry
- Technology industry awareness
- Highly organized and detailed
- Analytical mind
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Work in the office
- Work with computers
- Will be required to write reports
- Would be required to handle cash
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel as required
How to Apply
To apply for this job, kindly send your C.V and necessary documents to email@example.com
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe