GraceCo Limited Graduate Trainee Engineer Programwork GraceCo LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-11-22
GraceCo Limited is a Food Processing and Manufacturing company invites suitable qualified candidates for its Graduate Trainee Engineer Program
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working Hours: Normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays
- The Graduate Trainee Engineer Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our maintenance department.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
- The position is for candidates with Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Production Management, Industrial Mathematics and other Social Science courses.
- Candidate must have 2.1 from reputable Universities in Nigeria or abroad
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Candidate must be fast learner and have good knowledge of social media platforms
- Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja, Agege, Abule egba, Ipaja, Alagbado, Otta and immediate environment
- The candidate will be expected to operate in a team environment whilst at the same time be assigned responsibility for specific assignments.
- The ability to communicate effectively is an essential requirement for this post and strong report writing skills are required.
- The candidate should possess excellent interpersonal skills; be self-motivated and capable of using their initiative.
- The successful candidate will display a high level of professionalism and possess the confidence and ability to influence people and work at all levels in the organisation.
- An awareness of emerging issues with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector where required will be necessary.
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be "Graduate Trainee".
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe