Graduate Graphics & Web Development Officer at Dressmeoutlet.comwork Dressmeoutlet.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-04
Dressmeoutlet.com, a fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products, is hiring a Graduate Graphics & Web Development Officer in Lagos
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Engineering or a related field with selfinitiated or professional experience in web applications.
- Must be strongly knowledgeable and experienced in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and other programming languages.
- Must be experienced with developing community and enterprise commercial sites. Further training will be provided
- Must have passion for photography and skilled in graphic design and software such as photoshop. Must have general IT knowledge.
- Must work towards being certified within 612 months of being hired prior to becoming a permanent Dressmeoutlet.com employee; if not already certified. Further details will be provided to candidates that qualify for interview.
- Must be very professional with excellent written and spoken English. Must be a leader, hardworking, independent, persevering, teamspirited and able to work very well with colleagues.
- Must send in samples of work and a portfolio list of prior developed websites.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning environment for solid professional and personal growth
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual company/individual performancebased bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay. Flexible weekend extrapay for qualified employees.
- Mandatory companypaid trainings and courses
- Personal employee handbook & fulltime contract after 6 months of dedicated highperformance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, nontraditional, indigenous, highgrowth company.
- Other highperformance perks such as company discounts, product freebies, event invitations and free snacks/tea during working hours.
How to Apply
If iterested and qualified, kindly forward your Curriculum Vitae or Resume and an introduction letter/ personal summary/biography/cover letter, the specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject to: email@example.com by 30th May, 2018.
- If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions.
- Thank you and we look forward to welcoming super-smart leaders on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com. Add Jobs@dressmeoutlet.com to your address book to ensure you receive your interview invitation promptly in your inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe