Internal Communication Specialist at Eat 'N’ Go Limitedwork Eat 'N’ Go LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-14
Eat 'N’ Go Limited, a restaurant group, is recruiting to fill the position of Internal Communication Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage our internal communications.
- This role seeks to promote a positive image and control the dissemination of information on behalf of the company.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Manage internal communications (memos, monthly newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for internal use on company website
- Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Ensure staff members are engaged in company initiatives.
- Edit, design, and print internal publications.
- Design and create content for newsletters
- Foster positive image and control the dissemination of information
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership to staff members
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in content writing
- Basic Graphic design skills
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of news letter production
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Proficient command of English
- B.Sc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your application and CV to: email@example.com by 31st January, 2018.
Eat 'N’ Go Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe