IT Support Analysts at Pal Pensions - Ibadan, Enugu, PH, Abujawork Pal Pensionsplace Ibadan, Enugu, Port Harcourt and AbujaDate Posted: 2018-01-23
Pal Pensions is hiring IT Support Analysts in Ibadan, Enugu, Port Harcourt and Abuja
No of Vacancies: 4
Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks devices of the Organization. The IT Support Analyst may be required to install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Bachelor degree in computer Science or numerical fields.
- 1 – 3 years’ post NYSC experience in a related field is compulsory.
- Experience supporting users in the use of application software.
- Proficiency in using support software tools such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 10.
- Microsoft Office and IT Networking proficiency.
- Strong understanding of ICT security-related procedures.
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to think logically and solve complex problems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability and desire to learn Corporate applications, technology, and terminology.
- Ability to learn user support processes and techniques.
Interested Candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the Job role/Location
as the Subject. E.g IT Support Analyst/Enugu.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe