Junior Software Developer at DealDey Limitedwork DealDey LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-23
DealDey Limited, an E-commerce company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of Junior Software Developer in Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- As a Junior Software Developer, you will work alongside other developers in order to maintain our current applications and also implement new features.
- The ideal candidate must be a fast learner and interested in keeping up with relevant tech trends for continuously improving quality of work and our products.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Write unit and integration test.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshooting and debugging.
- Evaluate existing mobile applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- First degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 1+ years of experience in at least one backend language and framework e.g. Ruby and Rails, Node.js and Express, PHP and Laravel etc.
- Required Competencies and Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Oral and written communication skills
- A fast learner.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Turn Around Time on development work
- Speed of Learning and Growth
- % Task Completion Rate
- % Accuracy in programming
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, please send your resume along with a detailed Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the email subject.
- This recruitment process will be completed within 2 weeks of the closing date of the advert.
- If you have not been contacted within this period, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer feedback to candidates who have not been shortlisted for interviews.
- Emails with incorrect subjects will not be reviewed.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information