Marketing Executive at Print Anything -Abujawork Print AnythingplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2017-10-12
Print Anything™ Nigeria is hiring a Marketing Executive in Abuja
- As a marketing executive, you'll be responsible for ensuring you market our company products as a member of the marketing Team.
- At Print Anything, we expect you to have a basic knowledge of printing techniques which would improve your quality of knowledge to enable you to attend to clients efficiently.
- Part of the primary responsibilities of the marketing executive position is to develop and maintain outstanding customer service, uphold our Mission and Core Values, generate sales on all products.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Research on new online marketing opportunities. Creating and managing online marketing campaigns via numerous social media, mobile, blog and vlog platforms.
- Create, Edit and upload image and video content for the organisation's websites and online platforms.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns, contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications by writing and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Create written content for email, text, blog marketing.
- Reporting on trends and KPIs such as followership, bounce rates, conversion rates etc
- Monitoring and managing of the design of website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of tone, look and feel of online communications.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
- Managing the content diary for social media content.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt. Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting; Responsible for search engine optimization.
- Responsible for creation of viral content.
- Organising and Overseeing products photo shoots.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of social media accounts, company websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies whilst assist with paid media advertising - including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities that are gotten from social media accounts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- All other responsibilities as assigned and as your supervisors see fit.
- B.S Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Related work experience
- Extensive Knowledge on products and services
- 26 years (at time of application)
- Abuja based ONLY!!!
- Must be IT savvy with the ability to carry out Data Analyses on existing and new information.
- Must have good working knowledge of social media trends, existing and emerging social media platforms and influencers
- Time Management, Organisation and Prioritization
- Analytic and Commercial Judgement
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent Communication and Teamwork skills (Good verbal, written and content creation)
- Must be creative with a basic working knowledge of Colour Theory and a good eye for design.
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your application and CV to: email@example.com by 20th October 2017.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information