Partnerships & Fundraising Officer at 360 Degreeswork 360 DegreesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-11-23
360 Degrees Value is currently recruiting for an NGO based in Lagos.
Job Position: Partnerships & Fundraising Officer
- The ability to lead the NGO’s funding partnerships work with various organisations (Companies, associations, other NGO’s, grant-making foundations, bi-lateral and multi-lateral institutions)
- Able to proactively seek funding opportunities for the NGO, develop funding proposals and pitch presentations (in close consultation with Programmes & Communications Team) for different audiences and channels
- Able to develop prospects follow-up and tracking system including a weekly follow up activities schedule (phone calls, letters, emails etc.) to ensure closure
- Able to plan and execute donor relationship enhancement activities – for e.g. donor appreciation plan, etc.
- Ability to track donations
- Able to contribute in the planning process and also ensure fundraising budget is duly implemented
- Strong sales/marketing/fundraising background
Interested candidates should send their CVs with an application letter stating why, according to the criteria, they are the best fit for the job by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of mail.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe