Purchase Assistant at Hobark International Limitedwork Hobark International LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2017-10-16
Hobark International Limited (HIL), the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry is hiring a Purchase Assistant
Buyer, procurement, BSc, Engineering, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations, SAP
General administration of purchase and transit activities (RFQ, CFT, PO, transit filing and archiving)
- Dispatch / retrieve surface mails from Mail Room and forward them to locations as necessary
- Document control, circulation and dispatch of purchase and transit documents for review, validation and/or signature (routing slips, waiver forms, PO copies, JCC’s)
- Scan signed PO’s and purchase documents, and e-file them in W Drive
- Expedite delivery of materials by phone or e-mail, on buyers’ request
- Close follow-up of JCC or Service Tickets, in order to get technical approvals before vendors payment
- Investigate delayed payment problems with related teams, on buyers’ request.
- Coordinate with Transit to get / retrieve shipping documents
- Receive shipping agents invoices, record and dispatch them to Shipping Team
- Report to the Head of Nigeria Procurement, and coordinate with buyers for daily activity
- Is responsible for the promotion of Company safety, environment and quality policies and programs, carrying out specific HSE duties and responsibilities related to his job.
Some experience in Oil and Gas industry, including a basic knowledge of Procurement activities, Supply Chain and Logistics processes.
Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Missions to Onne or Lagos working locations as necessary
If interested and qualified, click here to apply
Hobark International Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe