Research Executive at Novateur Nigeria - Abujawork Novateur NigeriaplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-02-27
Novateur Nigeria, a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of Research Executive
- Responsible for soliciting people’s opinions to find out why people do, think, or buy a certain way. Performs extensive research, conducts surveys, and works with product development team to apply results.
- Conduct research to determine people’s opinions on products and services.
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
- Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
- Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
- Formulate plans or proposals before researching a topic.
- Design, organize and manage the distribution of research materials.
- Conduct interviews.
- Write and present reports.
- Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
- Make recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used.
- Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
- Record information through the negotiation process.
- Determine what research techniques will be used and length of the research process.
- Determine buying trends.
- Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
- Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of advertising methods.
- B.S Degree in Business Administration, Informatics, English, and Media & Communication Studies/ Mass Communication
- Related work experience
- 26 years (at time of application)
- Abuja based ONLY!!!
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd March, 2018.
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe