Technical Assistant at Bhakor Consult Limited -Abujawork Bhakor Consult LimitedplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-04-12
Bhakor Consult Limited, an indigenous Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) service provider and software developer, is recruiting to fill the position of Technical Assistant in Abuja
- The job holder will have responsibility for providing a wide range of proactive technical, and administrative support to the Managing Director’s (MD) Office, including activity planning, documentation, communication and reporting.
- The position is aimed at enhancing the effectiveness and impact of the MD's role in the execution of policies and programmes of the Company.
- Hence, the candidate will report to the Managing Director (MD) and has primary responsibility for providing strategic, research, technical and operational support to the MD.
- Manage the administration of the MD's office in order to provide an enabling environment for efficient work flow process.
- Provides professional support to the MD on operational, secretarial and administrative matters.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of projects and importantly, the review of project expectations.
- Maintain a network of contacts relevant to the organization on behalf of the MD and facilitate interaction and communication on relevant matters.
- Review documents and make summary notes to the MD.
- Assist with the preparation of documents for presentation at stakeholder meetings.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents, as well as prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Acts as the contact person for requests for information, requiring knowledge of the leadership and different roles in the organization.
- Participates in corporate meetings and acts as a Secretary to ensure proper documentation of minutes of the meetings.
- Assist the MD in prioritizing and tracking timelines and deliverables, as well as in following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondences as referred by the MD.
- Coordinate to ensure all visitors to the MDs office are properly attended to.
- Work with relevant internal department to provide all travel and protocol arrangements for the MD.
- Perform any other official task as may be assigned by the MD.
- B.Sc. / HND in Applied Sciences, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' relevant post NYSC experience with at least three (1) years’ experience as a Technical Assistant to a Senior Management role.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English, while being experienced in using MS office suites including CorelDraw and any other design application.
- Exceptional skill in MS Word & Excel, CorelDraw, Power Point etc. Knowledge in more than one graphics programme is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent oral communication, report writing, interpersonal and office management skills.
- The person must be discreet but creative, decisive, innovative, diligent and able pay attention to details.
- Success in this role also demands high level of confidentiality, integrity and flexibility.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response.
- Must have strong organization skills.
- Active Listening, Memory Retention, Negotiation & Persuasion
- Provide intelligent and concise Feedback.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and cover letter not more than 2 pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th April, 2018.
The cover letter should among other things describe you fit to the job role and requirements.
Bhakor Consult Limited
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe