Accountant/Admin Intern (NYSC) at Funtay Global Resources Limitedwork Funtay Global Resources LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2017-12-01
Funtay Global Resources Limited, an oil and gas company providing solutions to the Oil and Gas Upstream, Downstream, and Midstream sector, is hiring an Accountant/Admin Intern (NYSC) in Lagos
- Record financial transactions and aid in the preparation of financial statements such as balance sheet, income statements, etc. with regards to financial accounting, production accounting, and tax accounting.
- Learn accounting, financial, and tax requirements of the Nigerian petroleum industry and Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
- Learn to use Quickbooks, payroll, accounting/tax, and HR software.
- Perform audits, payments to vendors/suppliers, payroll, and other accounting tasks.
- Perform administrative and HR duties
- Keep records such as: financial statements, transactions, employees/contractors and vendors account information
- Learn about the Upstream and Downstream petroleum industry
- Shadow and aid staff with engineering, administrative, HR, and/or legal duties.
- Must have a HND/B.Sc in Accounting from a Nigerian University or Polytechnic.
- Must be a NYSC Youth Corper posted to Lagos or a 2015/2017 graduate
- Ideal candidate is an independent self starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative
- Candidate should have intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, write a one paragraph summary in your CV (PDF format) describing your strengths/skills and why you will be the best candidate for this job to: email@example.com
Funtay Global Resources Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information