Accounting & Finance Intern at Dressmeoutlet.comwork Dressmeoutlet.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-04
Dressmeoutlet.com, a fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products, is hiring an Accounting & Finance Intern Lagos
- Will be in charge of monitoring company financials and compiling statements.
- Job tasks will include: Forecasting, Budgeting, financial analytics, sales recommendations, clearance planning, managing inventory, Other financial planning and reviews.
- Will be expected to attend all weekly management meetings.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from a notable university with a minimum of 2nd class upper.
- Must be no older than age 23.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent learning environment for solid professional and personal growth
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual company/individual performancebased bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay. Flexible weekend extrapay for qualified employees.
- Mandatory companypaid trainings and courses
- Personal employee handbook & fulltime contract after 6 months of dedicated highperformance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, nontraditional, indigenous, highgrowth company.
- Other highperformance perks such as company discounts, product freebies, event invitations and free snacks/tea during working hours.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, kindly forward your Curriculum Vitae or Resume and an introduction letter/ personal summary/biography/cover letter, the specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject to: email@example.com by 30th May, 2018.
- If you do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, consider your application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions.
- Thank you and we look forward to welcoming super-smart leaders on-board team Dressmeoutlet.com. Add Jobs@dressmeoutlet.com to your address book to ensure you receive your interview invitation promptly in your inbox.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe