Admin Intern at EngenderHealthwork EngenderHealthplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2018-01-24
EngenderHealth, a leading global women’s health organization, is hiring an Admin Intern in Nigeria
The Admin Intern will work with country teams to provide administrative, logistics management and, program support in the implementation and monitoring of country programs. S/he will ensure that the EngenderHealth policies, procedures and the systems are adhered to according the agency’s Standard Operating Procedures and EH Nigeria office policies and do any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
· The Admin intern will be responsible for ensuring and maintaining proper working condition for EH Nigeria staff.
· Support office procurement by collecting Purchase requisition for approval and ensure timely delivery of requests.
· Work with Admin. and Logistics Officer to ensure appropriate custody , management and inventory of organizational property.
· Ensure timely processing & recording of all administrative related payments & following up reimbursement requests.
· Maintain a comprehensive filing system for administrative documents.
· Assist in identifying damaged equipment and arrange for repair or replacement as well as monitor utility bills due and arrange payments.
· Participate in the review and negotiation of some procurements.
· Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
· Provide primary back-up support to the Admin & Logistics Officer/Receptionist.
· Perform other activities as assigned by the supervisors.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
· First degree / Advance Diploma in Administration or related course from a recognized institution
· At least 2 year relevant practical experience in an NGO setting in Nigeria
· Experience working with a USAID supported project will be an advantage
· Good writing skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities
· Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to lift and move accounting files
Click here to apply
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe