Agric Program Intern at Catholic Relief Services (CRS) - Abujawork Catholic Relief Services (CRS)placeAbujaDate Posted: 2017-10-17
Catholic Relief Services (CRS), an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world, is hiring an Agric Program Intern
Ref Code: AGPI101117
Project:Programs / Feed the Future Nigeria Livelihoods Project
Reports to: Team Lead Agriculture & Livelihoods
- The internship program is designed to provide real world experience to young professionals looking to explore or gain the relevant knowledge and skills required to enter the development career field.
- Besides gaining valuable experience, interns are exposed to the business environment and gain valuable references and network contacts.
- The Program Intern’s primary responsibilities are assisting the Agric team lead in various administrative work of program support and monitoring of agricultural activity in (NEE & NW) in compliance to work plan and partners. This internship will last from November 2017 to June 2018
- Must have a minimum of First degree or equivalent
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral Communication skills
- Must demonstrate a good willingness and openness to learning
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as a corporate policy
- personal details
- Excellent knowledge of computer software - MS Office and Excel especially
- Results-oriented and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- MUST speak Hausa fluently,
- Must have good knowledge and familiarity with the North West and North East environment and terrain.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the "Application Form Below" and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position title and location must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference numbers: AGPI101117
24th October, 2017.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe