Business Developer Intern at eHealth4everyonework eHealth4everyoneplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2020-10-02
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Business Developer Intern in Abuja.
- We are looking for a Business Developer Intern who has business intelligence and is able to grow our business value.
- He/She should have the willingness and ability to provide solutions for new clients and customers and also increase the satisfaction of existing customers and users.
- The role focuses on generating new leads with the aim of creating more deals as the goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting deals and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration and other related fields.
- At least 2 years Experience in a Tech organizationin a Business Development capacity or other similar role(s).
- Good knowledge of business management, research & strategy, sound analytical and great communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 16th October, 2020.
Note: Applications are to be made (alongside a detailed CV). Select your position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe