Business Development Intern at Erdters Consultingwork Erdters ConsultingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-02-05
Erdters Consulting, a digital marketing and website development company, is hiring a Business Development Intern in Lagos.
Our growing firm needs a resourceful, passionate, self-driven Business Development Executive (Intern) to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for interns willing to get career relevant work experience and create long term value for the firm. First and foremost, we’re looking for potential leaders who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for talents who are customer-oriented and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication and presentation skills, soft spoken, listening ears, quick thinker, problem
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential sponsors and clients.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Research and analyse potential clients to understand their touch points.
- Develop winning marketing strategies for clients across all industries.
- Create an innovative end-to-end process for operations.
- Work with team members to identify and manage risks and competition threats.
- Maintain professional relationships with existing clients and address their needs effectively.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of project management.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based opportunities/potentials.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in mass communication, Marketing and or social sciences.
- Smart Corpers and IT students can apply
- 0 -1 year experience.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suites (Powerpoint, Excel, Access)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe