Business Development Intern at IRWwork IRWplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-19
IRW, an outsourcing firm that focuses on Customer services, Marketing, Operations among other things, is looking to hire a Business Development Intern in Lagos.
- Are you a Fresh graduate looking for a place to gain experience? Are you interested in the world of business? Do you want to gain the necessary skills needed to excel in the workplace? Are you strategic and forward thinking?
- IRW is recruiting for a Business Development Intern for a period of 6 months
- Fresh out of School or Just completed NYSC
- No experience required
- Must have graduated not earlier than June 2016
- Not more than 25 years as at April 18, 2018
- Resident in Lagos on the Mainland.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, write a reflective essay on "The skill sets you want to improve and acquire during the internship". This should be between 500 - 1500 words and it should be sent alongside your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information