Content Writer (Intern) at Corporate World Wearwork Corporate World WearplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-10-13
Corporate World Wear, an Online Fashion retail company, is hiring a Content Writer (Intern) in Lagos.
- We are looking for a Content Writers and Content Creators to join our team and write appealing and impactful contents for our websites and social media handles. Ideal candidate must be able to work in a growing environment.
- Minimum qualification OND / HND / BSc
- Must have good writing and editing skills.
- Must be open to learning and training.
- Must be able to write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Coordinate with marketing and graphic designer to illustrate articles.
- Identify customers and audience needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers using best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 15th Novermber, 2020.
Corporate World Wear
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe