Data Entry Officer (Intern) at DataProwork DataProplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-08-03
DataPro, a credit rating and compliance consulting firm, is hiring a Data Entry Officer (Intern) in Lagos.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Company’s database
- Build a database on selected institutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and/or Requirements
Interested candidates must:
- Have a B.Sc degree / HND
- Be experienced with database management
- Have graduated with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or Lower credit
- Not be more than 25 years
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Good communication skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using "Application for Internship" as subject of the mail.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information