Finance Intern at Hotels.ngwork Hotels.ngplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-05
Hotels.ng, a hotel booking platform, is in search of smart, young people currently Pre-NYSC, NYSC and SIWES who live close to Yaba. The aim of this internship is to afford fresh graduates the opportunity to participate in a work environment, learn business lessons, find early mentors that could guide them, and understand the career opportunities that exist in the real world once they have concluded their undergraduate studies. This internship has a structured program that was particularly built to help the most qualified candidate grow. Candidates will learn how to use the Xero Accounting Software among others.
-Prepare and process transactions.
-Perform financial reconciliation using the Xero Software
-Assist with month end closing.
-Any other duties incidental to the role
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline is suitable.
- Candidates must have knowledge of accounts payable
- Candidates must have knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Candidate must be proficient in data entry and management
-Should possess a personal computer
Click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information