Fleet & Logistics Intern at DRYVA Logisticswork DRYVA LogisticsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-07-06
DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Fleet & Logistics Intern in Lagos.
- Work with the Fleet team and other Interdepartmental teams to build scalable logistics processes and metrics
- Develop and maintain online and paper filing systems for operations files.
- Update and maintain records of vehicle servicing and inspection and assist in scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency
- Manage operation schedules, and prepare month end closing entries including utilization rates.
- Oversee fleet maintenance, schedule for repairs and annual inspection, and ensure preventive maintenance procedures are adhered to by all Drivers
- Assist Fleet Manager with day-to-day management of operations and turnaround time process improvement
- Assist in managing maintenance schedules to ensure that the optimum number of trucks are working at all times to meet the companyТs customer needs.
- Assist in managing timely daily, weekly, monthly truck technical inspection with the use of the truck checklist and the companyТs fleet management system
- Assist in supervising truck loadings to ensure accuracy in items, as well as conformance to loading patterns.
- Assist in preparing periodic budgets (monthly/annual) on required maintenance and vehicle administration / operating costs and document acquisition and updates.
- Escalate and resolve problems concerning order fulfilment, transportation and logistics systems.
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned.
- B.Sc in Transports & Logistics Management or other related fields, from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC program
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT presentations.
- Good use of data entry software and tools
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Must be based in Lagos State
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter on or before 6th July, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe