General Manufacturing Intern at Dressmeoutlet.comwork Dressmeoutlet.complaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-01-15
Dressmeoutlet.com, a fashion-focused, quality-focused and customer-centric online retailer for high-quality Fashion & Beauty Products, is hiring a General Manufacturing Intern in Lagos, Nigeria. in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Dressmeoutlet.com is expanding! Fashionably! And we need the brightest, most-creative, always-ready-to-learn, super-smart professionals to join us in sourcing, manufacturing and retailing the highest-quality fashion products across Nigeria, Africa and Globally.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with thorough understanding of at least 2 of the following areas: garment finishing, women's wear design, men's wear design, pattern drafting, garment cutting, beading, leatherworks and machine operations.
- Should preferably have a First degree in any field and must be fluent in English and Computer applications.
- Must be able to grow and develop within the manufacturing unit at Dressmeoutlet.com.
- Overnight position may be available.
- Competitive Base pay
- Company laptop, phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Annual performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Minimum Working Hours and overtime pay
- Mandatory company-paid training and courses
- Digital employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company.
How to Apply
if interested and qualified, send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover letter/Letter of Introduction/Personal Summary to: email@example.com Using the position you are applying for in the subject field of your e-mail.
Note: Your Curriculum Vitae must have your age/D.O.B.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information