Graduate Interns at WFO Roedl & Partnerwork WFO Roedl & PartnerplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-02-06
WFO Roedl & Partner, a firm of accountants and business advisors, is looking to hire Graduate Interns in Lagos.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
- Undertake assigned tasks and provide progress reports to ensure completion within deadlines
- Provide administrative support with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Provide administrative support in accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Provide assistance in balance sheet reconciliation
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Provide adhoc duties as and when required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel
- Must possess data entry experience
- Good organizational and time management skill
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills
- Must be able to deliver high quality services within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks or SAGE
- Previous experience in hotel/Bar management is an added advantage
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with “Graduate Intern” as subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WFO Roedl & Partner
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe