Graduate Interns Needed at an FMCG Company - CornerStone Staffingwork CornerStone StaffingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-04-17
CornerStone Staffing - Our Client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit Graduate Interns. The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree. Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- Tours and exposure to other business areas (e.g., stores, distribution center) to ensure full understanding of the
- company structure and strategy.
End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
- Prior internship experience is a plus
- Able to break down and creatively solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable at applying skills to different situations
- Minimum of 2:1
- Recent graduates can be considered/About to complete and/or completed NYSC
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for retail, and interested in being part of crafting the future of retail.
Click here to apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe