Henkel Graduate Development Program (Interns) in Ibadanwork HenkelplaceIbadanDate Posted: 2017-10-31
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies.
Henkel invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its Graduate Development Program (Interns)
Are you somebody who cannot wait to put knowledge into practice? Someone who just graduated from university or is about to graduate? Someone who is full of energy and wants to make a real impact? Somebody who takes on new challenges and loves to work on own projects? If you want to experience the flair of an innovative and international leading brand and if you are an ambitious person that combines enthusiasm and imagination, then it could be you that we are looking for.
Who we are looking for
- Production Interns (Degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Only)
- Engineering Interns (Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or Chemical Engineering only)
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Must be Fluent in English- written and spoken
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset and showing leadership potential.
- Having high level of commitment and initiative.
- Having a positive team spirit and good social skills.
- Previous practical or international experience- through either studies abroad or internships- can be an advantage.
Click here for more information and application
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe