HR Intern at Kimberly Ryan - Abujawork Kimberly RyanplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2018-02-19
Kimberly Ryan, a HR company. is currently hiring a HR INTERN for an International Organisation in Abuja
• Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support to HR generalists and consultants on various projects.
• The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to clients and teammates
• Support with daily administrative tasks
• Assist with Recruitment processes
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Administration of tests and assessments
• Schedule appointments, plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms when needed
• Database Management
• Maintain Client and vendor contact list
• Perform market research on competition
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Assisting in the execution of projects and in delivering on different client briefs.
• Assist in Coordinating training sessions and research in areas of training content
• Assist in the Preparation of proposals and bids.
• Market Research (Assist in developing a sizeable portfolio of clients from various sectors of the economy)
• Client relationship management.
• Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
• Develop current knowledge of HR Compliance, HR Laws and Regulations, and Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field
• Maximise sales revenues from new and existing clients and Business partners
• Identify emerging markets, industry trends and consumers patterns while proactively positioning the organization to benefit from such insight.
• Support with any other duties as may be required
Requirements and Qualifications
• Candidate must possess a bachelor’s Degree (minimum of second class lower division).
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Candidate should possess 0-2 years’ experience
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Strong work ethic
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience with social media campaign/marketing tools is an advantage.
• Fluency in Hausa is an advantage
• Data entry and computer skills a must (excellent knowledge of MS Office Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
How to Apply
if interested and qualfified, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail. Applications should be sent on or before 20th February 2018.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe