HR Interns at The International Rescue Committee - Borno & Abujawork The International Rescue CommitteeplaceBorno & AbujaDate Posted: 2017-10-11
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is hiring HR Interns in Abuja and Maiduguri
Main Purpose of Job
- Helping the HR department in Filing, Scanning, Posting of Advert and photocopying of Documents.
- Compiling Health Insurance and Life Insurance Documents from the field sites for further action
- Filing all the NHF to the respective files;
- Transferring all the ex-staff files to the ex-staff cabinet;
- Work with the Admin /HR Assistants to update files in real time
- Scanning of the approved documents for relevant documentation
- Tracking and Filing all timesheets according to the field sides;
- Contract tracking and follow up with appropriate Managers
- Photocopying of all the approved payrolls and filing them according to the field sides;
- Labelling of all the files accordingly and cabinets;
- Travel tracking & documentation of payment documents
- Assist in imputing staff information in the Payroll software
- Posting the job vacancies to relevant Notices Board in Abuja/ Maiduguri;
- Receiving application and filing applications;
- Follow up of Approval of recruitment Request from the Relevant Approving Bodies
- Long Listing;
- Call the candidates for the interview as instructed by the recruiter;
- Helping with the collection of document for the selected staff;
- Create files for new staff.
- Confidentiality: Ensuring the non disclosure of any information whatsoever relating to the practices and business of IRC acquired in the course of duty, to any other person or organization without authority, except in the normal execution of duty.
Functional Skills and Knowledge
- B.Sc/B.A or HND in Public Administration, Humanities or Human Resource
- Good computer skills (Excel and word).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of regulations affecting payroll as national service insurance, taxation etc.
How to Apply
If interested and qualified, send your CV and cover letter to email address: "The Country Director, International Rescue Committee" via: IRCNigeria.Recruitment@rescue.org
Hand delivered application should be sent only to the IRC field office in Maiduguri.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
The International Rescue Committee
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information